Tuesday, March 3, 2009

UCLA IronBruin


This weekend OneTri.com will be at the UCLA IronBruin triathlon!!!

Well, actually, this Sunday March 8 to be exact. We be rising and shining at 4:30 am to get there by 5:30!! Jealous?
I am NOT a morning person, yet I'm always planning the events that start the earliest! The very first event I planned for OneTri.com was also the first triathlon I raced, and I did not get an OUNCE of sleep! Hopefully this event, my coffee will kick in before I encounter people...

3 of our guys are running the race in the sponsor challenge group! They're very fast, so look for the OneTri.com guys flashing by!
I will be running our booth at the expo, so come by to say hi and spin our free prize wheel!

Looking forward to another "tri" at overcoming my morning grumpies!

No comments: