Monday, March 9, 2009

Bragging Rights!!!


OneTri.com wins sponsor challenge at the UCLA IronBruin last Sunday!
Our boys made me very proud last Sunday... getting up at 4:30 in the morning (mind you, Daylight Savings Time stole an hour of sleep), setting up our booth at the expo, then racing the triathlon at 7 am - not to mention BEATING all of the other sponsors!!!
Good job! That's where it pays off to love your work and what you do! We not only work hard, but we are active within the triathlon community as well. I wish I could say that I was part of the sponsor challenge team, but I'll have my time to shine later this season :)
We took a giant plaque home (with terrible handwriting) and bragging rights for one year! Next year, we'll be showing up again to defend our honor. Watch out!

No comments: