Friday, March 27, 2009

Shoe Review #1!


As the Director of Marketing and Assistant Buyer for OneTri.com, I get to test out products that we carry and see how they truly work. The latest product that I've tried is the Zoot Sports ULTRA Tempo+2 Shoe for 2009. Conveniently enough, I have just decided to do a half marathon in eight weeks, so this shoe will play a vital role in my running and racing development.

I have thrown my old running shoes to the corner to try these shoes out, and they made a world of a difference! I immediately noticed a quicker toe-off as well as added comfort and just enough stability in the midsole. These shoes are specifically designed for fast transitions and I had no trouble getting them on and off quickly with the quick lace system and grabbers on the heel and tongue. I can wear this shoes with our without socks, and with the great ventilation, my feet will stay as cool and dry as possible. I wouldn't recommend running off-road in these as they are meant for pavement and solid ground running, but they're definitely alright on the treadmill! And not only did my stride quicken and my run look good, but the shoes themselves look great on me :) These come highly recommended. I'll keep you updated as my training begins this weekend!

Now I just have to work on overcoming this stupid sports-induced asthma... Tips are welcome!

Check out my new Zoot Sports ULTRA Tempo+ 2 Shoes!

No comments: