Tuesday, February 24, 2009

After Afterthoughts... Way Afterthoughts.


Woopsies!
I would like to think of this large gap between blogs as a personal time of recuperating and regathering myself during the off-season.
Big news-I am now officially a triathlete! I had my first triathlon December 14 (weird to think of it as last year) and rocked it! It was hard because I was running our company's booth at the same time but, nevertheless, I had an amazing experience. OneTri.com rocked the expo and I rocked my triathlon. Afterwards, I felt so accomplished and proud of myself. The impossible seems so minute after it's been overcome. I would love to say that I have 800 triathlons lined up for me this season, but there are quite a few things hindering me from taking on the triathlon race list at full force.
I will be signing up for the Danskin SHERox triathlon in Disneyland though! Just waiting... for registration to open!
It will be another sprint and not yet an ocean tri, but it will be in the lake/pond under one of the roller coasters in California Adventure!
You could say that I'm a little scared of an ocean swim as I have not even had any proper swim training quite yet. THAT, my friends, is on my list of things to do this year!
Doing that triathlon in December has really helped me understand the world that I am working in (I am Marketing Director for www.onetri.com) and using my ethnographic marketing, I am better able to reach out to the triathlon community.
I'm excited to keep learning and keep doing and keep tri'ing!

Follow me on twitter: stinagrace

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Corrigan Vaughan said...

T-bird, you should add the followers widget to your blog. It makes it much easier for people to keep up with you. :o)